Turning TorsoDuring the Christmas Break I went to Malmo, Sweden for the first time. It was very interesting for me to see the Scandinavian lifestyle and traditions. These are some of the observations from my trip to Malmo.
- Turning Torso is the second tallest residential building in Europe.
- There are no subtitles in Swedish TV.
- Sweden is the 3rd largest EU country in land area with population 9.2 million.
- In Sweden they have the biggest taco section I have ever seen.
- In the 9th and 10th century Swedish vikings invaded some parts of Eastern Europe. They founded the first kingdom of Russia. All the Tsars of Russia until the lat one, Nicholas 2, were of Swedish vikings descent.
- Swedish people have the longest life expectancy in Europe, up to 80.51
- Ikea and H&M are from Sweden.
- Eurovision 2013 will be in city of Malmo.
- People don't use blinds, you can see everything though windows.
Fashion Exposition. 20s fashion.
Stunning. 20s Fashion
Huge lamp in the middle of the square. Malmo
I could totally rock it now.
New Years Eve 2013
Biggest taco section ever
Turning Torso night view
Have you traveled to Sweden?